solve the crash problem (runtime-error "5") at the beginning of the recording / streaming.
Now you are able to record all audio PID\'s that you configure in the time settings (so far
only the first was used) or you can record all actual running audio PID\'s (e.q. german, english,
french, DD 2.0 or DD 5.1), configured by the WinGrabEngine settings.
Download Version 0.7.76 (beta) (Note: Please do not create external links to this download!)
1. stop a running NGrab
2. take a backup for the files NGrabEngine10.dll and NGrab.exe (backup, copy, rename etc.)
3. copy the file NGrabEngine10.dll to the directory (my PC) \'C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\NGrab\\NGrabCommon\'
4. copy the file NGrab.exe to the directory (my PC) \'C:\\Program Files\\NGrab\'
5. start NGrab
6. finally recording with all audio streams
- upload the changed ngrab source code
- start the ngrab as real NT service (only Windows NT/2000/XP)
last modified Monday, 6. February 2012 © Fascination/Server/Geeks